At the initial pregnancy appointment, The Center for Life Choices offers medical testing, diagnosis and treatment of chlamydia and gonorrhea.
There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections. You owe it to yourself to be safe. Don’t ignore the important step of being tested.
- You can get an STD the first time you have vaginal, anal or oral sex.
- Many STDs have no cure while others can be treated through medication.
- Most people infected with an STD don’t know it.
- You can get an STD from someone who does not know he/she is infected.
- You can’t tell who has an STD by looking at them.
- Many STDs can be transmitted to a baby during pregnancy or birth.
- If you are pregnant and considering an abortion, get tested first.
We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using a urine sample. Do not urinate or engage in sexual intercourse for one hour before testing. We also provide treatment for you and your partner.
We are here to help. The caring staff at The Center for Life Choices provides confidential consultations and are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
The Center for Life Choices does not charge for services, including medical visits and consultations.